Reservation question

familydisney

Mouseketeer
Hi all! We have a dining reservation for Roundup BBQ for 3 this coming Saturday but now the friend who was meeting us can no longer attend. There are no ADRs for 2 available. What happens if we show up with only 2 for a 3 person reservation. Would we be charged for the 3rd person? DO we have to cancel and hope like heck something for 2 pops up this close to the day? Please advise. I really want to eat there for my birthday but don't think it would be worth paying for a phantom guest! :)

No penalty at all, and no problem, for showing up with fewer people than are on the reservation. Enjoy!

You can use the app to check in a few (25?) mins before the reservation time and update the number of guests at that time. I was able to do this successfully earlier this month (and I didn’t have to speak to anyone, bonus!)

Or go in to your ressie now and select modify. Change the number of guests to 2. Your reservation time will be offered. Select it and save. Easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter