• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservation question

Sith

Through victory, my chains are broken...
Next week we will be going to Disneyland for the first time since just before the pandemic. We have reservations, but are not familiar with how they work. Are they linked to our tickets, or do we have show them separately? The "My Day" tab in the app shows Park Reservation as "You're good to go!" Do we need to show that, or is it linked to tickets?

It's linked to tickets. When you scan in with your ticket, the park reservation should automatically be recognized.

They are linked to your tickets. You shouldn’t have to show anything else.

There are posters on the walk to security on Harbor St side saying you need print-outs of your reservations, but in 4 trips we have never been asked for anything like that. If asked, I planned to bring up on my phone the e-mail confirmations we received when we made the reservations.

They are linked to your tickets. You shouldn’t have to show anything else.

There are posters on the walk to security on Harbor St side saying you need print-outs of your reservations, but in 4 trips we have never been asked for anything like that. If asked, I planned to bring up on my phone the e-mail confirmations we received when we made the reservations.
I read that you needed the printout. I am an over prepared dork with high anxiety, so I printed all mine for our upcoming trip. 😂 I’m glad to know I won’t need them, but they will be in my bag. I kept thinking “man, this is so archaic compared to magic bands!”

It’s silly for them to ask for printouts. What does it proof, as it can be doctored? They must look up the reservation number, in which case pulling up the email works too.

I’ve never been asked for any proof, though, with the Flex Pass or Magic Key reservations, except for one time when I exchanged for a plastic pass card and lost my reservations. That was a pain as it caused a bit of delay, but I showed the email confirmations and they let us in eventually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter