• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservation pixie dust?

tngal

DIS Veteran
Had to call today and change the dates on my trip, at the end of our call, cast member said she’d added some “pixie dust” to our reservation. Any idea what she was talking about?

Ooh a mystery! If you look in MDE at the reservation do you see anything? Maybe an upgrade on room level?

Just looked on MDE and nothing different. We’re celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary, Maybe it has something to do with that!

Had to call today and change the dates on my trip, at the end of our call, cast member said she’d added some “pixie dust” to our reservation. Any idea what she was talking about?

Could be anything....a signed picture or little gift in the room, better view etc. no way to know. I don't want to give you false hope, but we had a split club level stay 2 years ago at Contemporary & Yacht Club. I booked thru the bounceback line. The CM was so nice & we chatted about how we were going to celebrate Disneyland's 60th anniversary in September & then my DH's 60th birthday at WDW in December. She remarked a couple of times that she was marking his birthday down because you never know what pixie dust might happen. Lo & behold, we were upgraded to 2 bedroom suites at both hotels!! Only the second upgrade we have recieved in 25 years of stays. I can't prove it, but I am certain that bounceback line CM had us upgraded.

Anyway, don't get your hopes up! Just wanted you to know it could be anything or nothing.

Could be anything....a signed picture or little gift in the room, better view etc. no way to know. I don't want to give you false hope, but we had a split club level stay 2 years ago at Contemporary & Yacht Club. I booked thru the bounceback line. The CM was so nice & we chatted about how we were going to celebrate Disneyland's 60th anniversary in September & then my DH's 60th birthday at WDW in December. She remarked a couple of times that she was marking his birthday down because you never know what pixie dust might happen. Lo & behold, we were upgraded to 2 bedroom suites at both hotels!! Only the second upgrade we have recieved in 25 years of stays. I can't prove it, but I am certain that bounceback line CM had us upgraded.

Anyway, don't get your hopes up! Just wanted you to know it could be anything or nothing.

Oh that would be amazing, but I’ll not hold my breath!! Shoot, I’m just happy hubby agreed to go lol.

she might have just added you're celebrating your anniversary to the res? or was that note already on it?

I think it means she noted your anniversary on your reservations. There might be a small token to recognize your anniversary when you check in or in your room...

Happy Anniversary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter