• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservation number?

notyourghost

Earning My Ears
I apologize if this isn't the place for this! I priced all around and found the best deal for my family of 3 was a package through Costco Travel. And I do recommend using them to see what you can get, but watch prices for a week. I had a vacation planned out for $3333 one day and the same one $5350 the next day. Literally a $2000 difference. I waited and it ended up dropping back down.

Anyway! I'm finding that the WDW website does not like my Costco Travel reservation number. Are you unable to add 3rd party reservation numbers? It liked the number for the tickets but not the hotel 🤔

Usually Costco will have a Costco reservation number and a [supplier] reservation number. At least that's what they do with rental cars. There should be a Disney reservation number somewhere on your confirmation.

Yes as posted above you should have two confirmation numbers in your confirmation email, one for Costco and one for Disney. You should also be able to view your trip on the Costco Travel site and see both confirmation numbers listed there.

I apologize if this isn't the place for this! I priced all around and found the best deal for my family of 3 was a package through Costco Travel. And I do recommend using them to see what you can get, but watch prices for a week. I had a vacation planned out for $3333 one day and the same one $5350 the next day. Literally a $2000 difference. I waited and it ended up dropping back down.

Anyway! I'm finding that the WDW website does not like my Costco Travel reservation number. Are you unable to add 3rd party reservation numbers? It liked the number for the tickets but not the hotel 🤔
I am curious what your Costco package included. I assume it was a Disney hotel?

Was it hotel and tickets?
Flight, hotel, tickets
Flight, hotel?
Car?

I had this issue with another third party vendor, but was able to get my WDW confirmation number by doing an online chat.

Thanks all! I was able to connect with someone on Costco Travel's chat and get the correct number :) It just took a week to process from the travel agency to WDW.

The package I selected was hotel + tickets. It ended up being $3333 total for an upgraded resort view room at Dolphin for 6 nights plus 3 days of park hopper tickets for the 3 of us. I logged in one day and it was $3000, the next $5250, and then back to $3250, so it's hit or miss. I did a price watch on Google Flights for the airfare (the travel site didn't offer a great deal on them). No car this time. We've used the same travel agency for several years and always gotten good deals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter