Reservation for Rent: Animal Kingdom-Kidani Savannah View 2 bedroom 11/1-11/3, $1032.00 , $12 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiro111

Earning My Ears
Confirmed reservation for 2 nights at Animal Kingdom-Kidani with a Savannah View. 2 Bedroom.
86 points total @ $12/point.
I accept Venmo or PayPal.
No refunds.

Last edited:
Hey! Are you able to modify your res?

I am looking for AKL 10/22/21-10/24/21. Either a studio or 1 bedroom - club level or savanna view.. or a 2 bedroom savanna view.

Order of preference:

studio C
one bedroom C
one bedroom SV
studio SV
2 bedroom SV

Hello! I just checked to see what's available. Unfortunately there is zero availability at all of the DVC resorts. There is a Friday night available at Riviera and a Friday night at Saratoga as well. Other than that, there is nothing available. I wish I could help you out.
Best,
Jim

If you can change it and have extra points, I need 112 for a 2 bedroom at SSR for Oct 29-Nov 1.

Looks like there might be (or at least might have been!) availability for a 1 BR for 11/24-26. If it’s still available, are you able to switch? If so I’d be interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter