Reservation for 7 at Tortilla Jo’s?

Bmlors

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Any suggestions on how to get a reservation for 7 at Tortilla Jo’s? Online the max is 6 people and I’m learning that there is no phone number to call for Disneyland dining reservations. I’ve called the phone number listed on the Tortilla Jo’s website and left a message to no avail. Would appreciate any advice…

I know some people probably won't like this tactic, and going from 6 to 7 isn't the best seating situation, but I'd personally book the reservation for 6 and then if you still can't get in touch with them ahead of time, tell them an extra person joined your party and politely ask if they can accommodate, or just tell them the truth that you couldn't get in touch with anyone or book online for more than 6, and politely ask if they can accommodate. There's no guarantee, but kind and appreciative can go a long way in this world.

Do two reservations and ask to sit close together/ merge tables. Reality is that the restaurant is probably not set up for such a big party if it doesn't let you book 8.

I've taken parties of 8 and 9 here before, before the wait-list was in the app. Ended up getting on the wait-list in person, so probably not that useful to you.

But both times they accommodated us by having us sit outside along the outer edge of the dining area. So they can accommodate large groups without too much effort.

I know some people probably won't like this tactic, and going from 6 to 7 isn't the best seating situation, but I'd personally book the reservation for 6 and then if you still can't get in touch with them ahead of time, tell them an extra person joined your party and politely ask if they can accommodate, or just tell them the truth that you couldn't get in touch with anyone or book online for more than 6, and politely ask if they can accommodate. There's no guarantee, but kind and appreciative can go a long way in this world.
Yes, I booked a reservation for 6 already — and will do another reservation for one if nobody knows how to get ahold of them. It just seems odd that there is no way to connect with them.

Yes, I booked a reservation for 6 already — and will do another reservation for one if nobody knows how to get ahold of them. It just seems odd that there is no way to connect with them.
They've responded to instagram DM's that I've sent in the past.

Also, I'd have no hesitation about booking a reservation for 6 and showing up with 7.

I have had this issue at other restaurants with the same restriction, and Disney's official advice was to book separate reservations at the same time and ask to sit together when I asked them directly what to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter