reservation finder site that works

pixiedust2u

Mouseketeer
In the past I've used with great success the free reservation finder through touring plans site. I see that this is no longer an option. Is there another site that is currently working that anyone recently used and recommends. I don't mind paying a small fee if I need to. Thanks!

I was wondering the same, I literally just rejoined touring plans 2 days ago, just for the reservation finder, and after joining found out it is no longer available

In the past I've used with great success the free reservation finder through touring plans site. I see that this is no longer an option. Is there another site that is currently working that anyone recently used and recommends. I don't mind paying a small fee if I need to. Thanks!
I think they may have been disabled because I tried to use Dining Fairy which actually books them for you for a fee, and I can't click on anything on the website. I sent them an email, no response. From what I've read, the new dining reservation system basically disabled a lot of those sites sadly :( The good news is, this new system seems wayyyy more functional. My booking was this morning and we had no issues getting anything except Narcoosee's.

I too used touring plans free finder for many years. Since they no longer seem to be able to provide that service I used mouse dining. It is also free. This was my first time using them. My 60 day booking was Dec. 1st. I did NOT get the Rose & Crown fireworks package so I put in three requests for days that would work for us. On the Tuesday after Christmas I got an e-mail notice in the wee hours of the morning. I did not see it until I got up at 6:00am and thought it's probably gone but I'll try and sure enough I was able to get it. I was very pleased with their service since I did get what I needed. I would definitely us them again. YMMV

Their site states that recent updates to the Disney dining booking impacted their program. Hoping they get it corrected as I have used it for years. But, their site statement on not knowing when/if it will be fixed isn't promising.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter