• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservation disappeared from my Disney Experience!

borgthe

DIS Veteran
So,

Today is the day for members with Disney onsite reservations to book moonlight magic Typhoon Lagoon. I go on at 9ish to get in queue. Decide to get my hotel reservation number from my Disney experience in case its needed. DISAPPEARED. Luckily, I had a picture of the reservation number. Try to link it, says not valid. On hold with DVC member services, who originally gave me the reservation number from my interval exchange, for 40 minutes, wrong department! Now on hold to speak to a Supervisor. What the heck disney!

Did you ever receive a confirmation email for your reservation? It sounds like a situation beyond frustrating.....

Does the reservation show on your DVC Dashboard?

ETA: Just wondering if maybe a waitlist came through and original reservation was cancelled and waitlist would have a new reservation #.

My app glitched and removed my hotel reservation and all my dining reservations - but was still visible on the website. Had to delete and reinstall app and everything popped back up.

Mine is totally gone. On website and app. Even DVC member services can't see it. Waiting for a supervisor for about 20 minutes now. Going to miss the registration. Unbelievable.

Mine is totally gone. On website and app. Even DVC member services can't see it. Waiting for a supervisor for about 20 minutes now. Going to miss the registration. Unbelievable.
Did you get it resolved?

They said that interval cancelled the reservation but they were able to restore it. Which makes no sense to me at all. If interval cancelled it, how could Disney restore it? Anyway, they manually put through the moonlight magic reservation and I should have email confirmation in a couple days. Here's hoping!

Amazing they can put a reservation back when cancelled by Interval but can't put one back most of the times when they (Disney) cancelled a reservation by mistake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter