Reschedule Port Adventure

BrokeMack

DIS Veteran
The policy is no cancellations, no refunds within 3 days of departure. Does anyone know if you can reschedule within that window? Like switch one for another. Or is it a "at the whim of the guest services cast member"? TIA.

For a port excursion - that would be cancelling one and booking another. While you can probably book the new one (pending availability of course), you may get hit with a penalty for cancelling the first unless that spot can be re-sold to another guest. I suspect it comes down to minimum headcounts provided to the excursion vendors.

I have in the past switched to a different port excursion. They will not let you cancel it. I realized the one i had originally booked was too difficult so i changed it to an easier excursion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter