Resale: Time from deed recorded to in the DVC system?

elle-jay

Earning My Ears
Our resale is complete and the deed is on the Orange County system as of yesterday. I know I'll get a packet from Disney in the mail but I'd like to get my member ID number before I get in via snail-mail. Those who bought resale, in your experience about how long does it take from deeded to in the system?

Deed was recorded and viewed on OCC site on 10/18. Our account was shown as active on 10/24. When I called on 10/23 they told me it, it would be in by the end of the week so I called on 10/25 (a Wednesday) and got info, logged in and saw points already loaded.

Our deed was recorded on 10/27 and I was able to get my info yesterday (11/06). She mentioned that it was put in the system on Friday 11/03).

Our deed was record on 10/23, but the title company snail mailed the documents to disney so they didn't receive them until 10/30. On 11/5 my account was created but with no points.

I called yesterday and by luck I had the points loaded while being on the phone.

From recording to account establishment was 7 business days for us in July. I called on the 10th business day after recording and received our membership information.

In September, deed recording to getting the activation code by phone was 6 days. I received the "welcome" email with a note that the activation code was "VOID" 6 days after I had signed in and used it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter