Requesting Where To Sit At BOG

magical nugget

the jungle VIP
Last time we went to BOG we were lucky enough to get the west wing:flower:. So for our next trip I was wondering if I could request the west wing or the castle gallery; all I know is that I really don't want to eat in the main ballroom because it seems like the tables are too close together and it is very loud:(.

It never hurts to ask. I think that at dinner you have to take the table offered, you cannot "wait it out", so if it is important to you, just ask but be prepared to be told that you cannot.

I had dinner in the main dining room and it was okay. I did not notice more noise than anyplace else.

If you are going for dinner they only seat in the West Wing and the Main Ballroom. The Rose Gallery is not used.

We had dinner there on Saturday, 6/18/16 & when I checked in I asked for the ballroom. The host radioed our request and we were told it might just be an extra few minutes to wait. We were seated in the ballroom a few minutes later. I suggest you make the request when you arrive.

We had dinner there on Saturday, 6/18/16 & when I checked in I asked for the ballroom. The host radioed our request and we were told it might just be an extra few minutes to wait. We were seated in the ballroom a few minutes later. I suggest you make the request when you arrive.
With that should I arrive a few minutes early?

Good to know!

We have eaten dinner in the Rose Room 3 times and the Ballroom twice. We much prefer the Rose room. It is nice and quiet. There are always several tables open. We also choose it for lunch and breakfast. Although I'd like to request the West Wing, it does have a lot of visitors and flashes going off, so I still haven't made the request to eat in there...

It never hurts to ask. I think that at dinner you have to take the table offered, you cannot "wait it out", so if it is important to you, just ask but be prepared to be told that you cannot.

I had dinner in the main dining room and it was okay. I did not notice more noise than anyplace else.
If you are going for dinner they only seat in the West Wing and the Main Ballroom. The Rose Gallery is not used.
We've actually eaten dinner in all 3 rooms, but it's possible they only use all 3 during busier times of the year? When not in the Rose Gallery for dinner I never noticed if it was open or not.
I agree with Nancyg56 in that it doesn't hurt to ask, but for dinner in many circumstances you most likely will have to take the room offered. We did ask once to be in the Rose Gallery when we hadn't yet sat in there, and our hostess said, "well we can't take any requests but you're in luck, that's where you're going!" However like a pp I've read quite a few reports of people requesting a certain room and getting it :)
I will say the ballroom, while stunning, is our least favorite room to eat in. We feel it is louder than the other 2 rooms and a little more chaotic, but everyone has their favorite and least favorite!

We had dinner in the Rose Gallery in February. Which was unfortunate, because my DD loves to be in the ballroom with all the action and was very bummed to be put in there!

Our experience for breakfast was that with out PPO time they were ONLY seating in the main room, but 10-15 minutes later they were seating in the other rooms.

Last I visited, dinner was not being served in the Rose Gallery, but that was some time ago. I have only eaten in the West Wing, never the ballroom.

As others have said, you can request, but it isn't guaranteed and you may have to wait longer, especially for a smaller room like the West Wing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter