Requesting hotel Pixie dust?

I've phoned and they makes notes on your booking. We had Pixie Dust in the Sequoia Lodge and in the Cheyenne (the latter without asking and the former was because of a bad trip previously, even though they'd already made up for it).

That's good to know, thanks!

C x

No need to ring for the call / sticker. Anyone can avail of it. Go to City Hall on the day of his birthday and ask a CM about a phone call your son was expecting for his birthday and maybe give the CM a little wink ;) You will then be shown to a side room where Mickey will ring to wish your DS a happy birthday and he will also receive a happy birthday sticker.

If you are emailing then from 2 weeks prior to arrival onwards is good I think but I think the week of is best maybe.

No need to ring for the call / sticker. Anyone can avail of it. Go to City Hall on the day of his birthday and ask a CM about a phone call your son was expecting for his birthday and maybe give the CM a little wink ;) You will then be shown to a side room where Mickey will ring to wish your DS a happy birthday and he will also receive a happy birthday sticker.

If you are emailing then from 2 weeks prior to arrival onwards is good I think but I think the week of is best maybe.

How great! Thank you for that, I didn't know anything about the call.

Could someone point me in the direction of an email address for guest relations? The search button isn't working for me today. :confused3

Thanks again for all the info!

Here it is my dear
dlp.guest.communication@disney.com

No probs! I think its a great idea and lovely to have a fuss made. I just went to the desk in City Hall and pretended to be surprised and said to the CM that it was my daughters/sons birthday and the CM on reception in our hotel had told us there was an important call for her/him in City Hall. I got a big smile and an "Of Course!" and told to wait one moment. DD/DS was led into a side room and the next thing Mickey rang! Great excitement!

Here it is my dear
dlp.guest.communication@disney.com

No probs! I think its a great idea and lovely to have a fuss made. I just went to the desk in City Hall and pretended to be surprised and said to the CM that it was my daughters/sons birthday and the CM on reception in our hotel had told us there was an important call for her/him in City Hall. I got a big smile and an "Of Course!" and told to wait one moment. DD/DS was led into a side room and the next thing Mickey rang! Great excitement!

Thank you!! :cloud9:
My son will be thrilled by that...even though he's too old now to believe that the costumes are the actual characters and not people, he'll still be amazed by a phone call. Lol...it's the little things. Thanks again!!
:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter