Requesting a dining rotation ?s

Jesslm80

Mouseketeer
When you request a dining rotation, how do you know which one to pick? Is there a standard selection? We are on a 7 night eastern on the Fantasy and would like to request a rotation that has us in animators more than the other two restaurants. What reason do you request a specific rotation? I understand that it is just a request not a guarantee.

The rotations are all standardized (last time I was on Fantasy it was 1231223). However, that pattern can change. In this case, just call DCL and say that you would like to be on whatever dining rotation has 3 of the 7 nights in Animator's. Just be aware that the extra night you are in the restaurant will be Pirate night and the menu will be the same in each of the restaurants, so you don't get any extra animation shows, etc. in Animator's that night. You just get the décor.

Thanks! It’s our favorite restaurant! We were on the Dream for five nights and enjoyed the ambiance of AP more than the other two.

With 12 people going with us to Mexico for five days soon, our granddaughter asked that we have a specific rotation so we could be at Triton's for formal night, anything but AP. I talked to DCL and they got us in Tiana's...close! She (15) wants the formal shots in Triton's anyway, so we will go there early for photos. DCL does consider your request and do what they can. Short cruises with pirate's night are weird...two consecutive nights in the same MDR and no placemat drawing in AP. We'll keep cruising with the mouse until we get this right.

On Embarkation day there will be a designated area for cruisers with dining requests to go. We have been able to request which rotation we wanted, usually because I want the fancier of the restaurants for Formal night. We have also been able to request a private table for me and my husband when we were there for our anniversary and my birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter