Request your avatar here!

Foamy666 said:
I don't like it, alot of people say they the avatars, but they just found them on google and expect money. Although i'm not accusing anyone here.

That was a terrible thing to say. i have never been any thing but nice to you and everyone here. I would not take money for anything here.

Wow! People are only trying to help other members find cool new avatars to use, why jump on them for that?

Disivyco used the words "found" and even posted a link to the site she used.

Please relax and have fun, and stop trying to find fault at every turn! :thumbsup2

Lori

can some on get me on of the monkey from pirates of the caribean i dont want it as a skeliton if posibal

edit - decided to take it to a pm instead.

Sorry I'm not filling any requests for pirates icons. I don't have any of the pirates movies so I can't make caps to make icons from any of them.

can someone make me an avatar of any kind??????????? i know that's a bit wide, but i'm looking for something creative, possibly with my dis name (dancegrl1093) and my vmk name (Bluelips) on it. i like belle from beauty and the beast, and i'm a dancer if you want to build off that. Peacefully, your avatars are wonderful, and i'm just saying that i would like to know if you could make me one. like i said, i'm interested in anything that someone makes.

I need a dragon breathing fire with the words Dragons under it I want the dragon to be red and the words to be black if they could.

i want the pirates avatar how do i get in it my avatar do i cut it copy it or what i have no idea what to do

I hope you don't mind, I love them and would like to use them. If you find more let me know.

dancegrl1093 said:
can someone make me an avatar of any kind??????????? i know that's a bit wide, but i'm looking for something creative, possibly with my dis name (dancegrl1093) and my vmk name (Bluelips) on it. i like belle from beauty and the beast, and i'm a dancer if you want to build off that. Peacefully, your avatars are wonderful, and i'm just saying that i would like to know if you could make me one. like i said, i'm interested in anything that someone makes.

I have a ton of Beauty and the Beast icons that I've made (I think over 100), so I'll look through and see if there's anything I could work down to this forums size limitations for you.

bellecompblinksmwd7.gif
bellehbeastblinksmke9.gif
beastblinksnowsmin4.gif

Let me know if you want your name added to one. They *should* all upload to these forums okay... if I did it right anyway. hehe

I'll look at my Peter Pan icons next, though I don't hold out much hope that those will be good for resizing...

Edit - Okay I looked at them and there weren't really any that would work for here. But I could add some glitter to an image of Tinkerbell or *maybe* some blinking to Peter Pan, if anyone would be interested...

Sorry Mal And Cap but i need a avatar to and wat im looking for is tinkerbell.

Im Giving a prize afterwords gl!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter