• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Request for the Disneyland Correspondents

mikelan6

World Traveler, Usually Optimistic
Hi there! I know our main topic here is Disney related stuff, but in the latest Disneyland podcast show, there was a segment about San Diego.

My request is if someone could give us a report of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. How far is it from Disneyland? I'd be interested to know more about this place on a purely educational and tourist matter - not political whatsoever.

My real draw to this would be to see the old Air Force One jet. I saw one once in Seattle and would love to see this one as well.

Thanks!!!

I'm going to let Tony know this question is out there, since he's our San Diego expert (or as he says - GO CHARGERS)....

He's been really busy with his master's thesis, so he isn't on the boards much right now (the temptation to spend time here and not on his work).

I'll see him tomorrow. We're doing a segment together at the DLH.

The Ronald Reagan Library is the opposite way of San Diego. It's in the Simi Valley area which is north of Anaheim. I have always wanted to go so you might force me to do a segment. :rotfl: I heard you even get your picture taken like the President's do when getting off the plane waiving your hand.

Thanks Wendy - I wasn't completely sure if it was San Diego, but I didn't want to hog all the threads, either! :surfweb::lmao:

That's in my neighborhood (sort of - next valley over), so you may have to pick me up on your way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter