Request for DeeHill: can you make me an autograph cover?

Marloes

Earning My Ears
Hello Dee Hill,

You make beautiful autograph covers! Sorry when i make some type mistakes. I 'am from the Netherlands so writing in englisch is a little bit harder.

I was looking true your photobucketpages. Is it possible that you can make me 2 autograph covers please? If you have the time to make them.

Can you adjust Generic 5 to:
Jordy's 2017 Autograph book
Jennifer's 2017 Autograph book

Thank you for your time!

Hi Dee Hill,

Thank you very much for taking time to make them for my children.
This is going to be the first time that they are going to collect autographs from the characters.
I hope when they see the custom made autographbooks with your covers, that they will love it.

Yes were going to Disneyland Paris. Its about a 5 1/2 hour drive from where i live. So lucky us.
We're going on july 24th 2017.

Groetjes Marloes

Hi Dee,
Could I get 2 autograph covers. One for a girl with princesses, Kylie One for a boy Cars, Trevor Would like them to say: Walt Disney World 2017.
These are for 4x6 cards. Thank you. Connie

Connie, I know I don’t have a thread, so protocol is a little different when requesting a DISign from me. Please don’t piggyback on another person’s thread. Meaning, please don’t post a request on a thread that some else has started for me. Please start your own thread next time and have my name in the title. When you piggyback on another’s thread I can either miss your request or it can turn something very easy into something very confusing and convoluted. Thank you for understanding.

Connie, I know I don’t have a thread, so protocol is a little different when requesting a DISign from me. Please don’t piggyback on another person’s thread. Meaning, please don’t post a request on a thread that some else has started for me. Please start your own thread next time and have my name in the title. When you piggyback on another’s thread I can either miss your request or it can turn something very easy into something very confusing and convoluted. Thank you for understanding.

Got it. I totally understand. Thanks for the great work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter