• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reputable Falmouth excursions

mschanandlerbong

Earning My Ears
Doing the 13/8 Disney Fantasy and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for reputable tour operators/excursions. We'd go with Disney but we're hoping to to Dunns River Falls and the Blue Hole and unfortunately they don't offer both.

I don't but a word of advice, be careful doing Dunns River on your own. Its a pretty good haul to get there from the ship and depending on how many ships are docked it can be crazy busy. You just don't want to be late to the ship!

I too am looking for something to do in Jamaica that won't be ridiculously expensive for a family of 4. I did a search on the boards but didn't come up with much.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

I too am looking for something to do in Jamaica that won't be ridiculously expensive for a family of 4. I did a search on the boards but didn't come up with much.
We LOVED tubing on the Rio Bueno. My daughter and I did it one year and when we went back with my husband, we did it again. Another year we did a walking tour with a local girl that was so interesting. Unfortunately it's no longer offered. It was offered through the city, not a company.

We just got off the cruise and did Dunn's River Falls and Dolphin cove through Disney. Would thoroughly recommend Dunn's River Falls however would give Dolphin cove a miss.

We just got off the cruise and did Dunn's River Falls and Dolphin cove through Disney. Would thoroughly recommend Dunn's River Falls however would give Dolphin cove a miss.
Thank you for the insight. What didn't you like about Dolphin Cove?
I have been searching through old posts and just not finding much when it comes to Jamaica. I was hoping the search bar would provide way more information than it has.

Thank you for the insight. What didn't you like about Dolphin Cove?
I have been searching through old posts and just not finding much when it comes to Jamaica. I was hoping the search bar would provide way more information than it has.
By the time I got round to booking through Disney the only way for us to visit Dunn's River Falls was to also do Dolphin cove. Personally I'm not a fan of captive dolphins and would much rather see them in the wild - not performing tricks for food. If I had the option it's not somewhere I'd have visited so that probably swayed my opinion. It was also quite small and there wasnt much that my partner and I wanted to do. Again, just personal opinion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter