Repositioning Cruise - Final Payment Saved?

May Repo Cruise Saved for Final Payment

• Less than 25% saved to date

• 25% - 50% saved to date

• 51% - 75% saved to date

• 76% - 100% saved to date

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cap

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
For the May 2005 Repositioning Cruise, I'm curious as to what percent of the final payment amount those with reservations have saved. I don't care about the dollars (e.g. you may be in the lowest cost Cat 11 stateroom, or the highest cost Cat 1), but about the percent of the final payment saved.

I'm in the 25-50% saved group.

One of the reasons that we decided to go on the May 14th repo cruise is that I had just been offered to teach an extra course this fall. That will cover 75% of the cruise cost (and since that we have paid the deposit already--we should be close to paid). The only thing left is spending money (which may be as much as the cruise!!)

Bill

We rented out our DVC points to pay for the cruise and we have enough for the entire cruise plus airfare plus half of our Grand Californian stay afterwards. Woohoo! I put 100% because you just asked about the cruise.

December 10th (Holiday bonus) I will have the full payment:teeth:

Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter