REPORT is here now - a few posts down! Plus PHOTOS!

Have just looked at your photos. They are excellent, wish mine came out as well!:flower:

Where is the tile with yours and Denise's name on? How lovely for you to go and see it every time you go to DLRP!:love:

Hope you're both now fully recovered.

We must have been pretty close to each other in the queue for Lion King tickets - I've said in another thread that I had about 50 people in front of me but I don't think it was that many. And we were on that train home as well, still I'd rather be late coming home than getting there - every minute at DLRP is precious.

Denise spent yesterday in bed and she's not awake yet - she's in good spirits though and DLRP chololate shortbread seems to be helping! I'm fine now. Thanks for all the wishes of good health.

Joanne - I probably saw you in the queue as I spent that hour just people watching as there was nothing else to do!

Ware Bears said:
Where is the tile with yours and Denise's name on? How lovely for you to go and see it every time you go to DLRP!:love:

In front of the Disneyland Park entrance there is flower display in the shape of Mickey Mouse, well his head anyway. As you stand with the display in front of you our tile is just left of centre towards the back of the section of tiles. The date is our wedding date is we honeymooned in DLRP when we bought the tile.

It's great to go back and see OUR piece of Disneyland Resort Paris :bounce:

Nice to see your piece of DLP on each visit. Had wished we had bought one when they were offered :sad2:

Reid

Steve what an absolutely fabulous report. Your love and enthusiasm for Disney shine through in every sentence!

I am so sorry you were both poorly :( though it sounds like you did not allow that to spoil your holiday at all.

I really enjoyed your report and will cross my fingers for a big lottery win for you so you can go again soon (and do another trippie ;) )

Off to check your photos now :)

Oh - if there is still a park map going spare, I would love one! Happy to send you an SAE or whatever is easiest for you :)

We got just one number yesterday - that's no good.

We are so close to booking 2 nights and 3 days over Christmas (Christmas Eve - Boxing Day) - with the earlier closing times we think that would be enough time and waking up on Christmas morning in DLRP would be wondeful!

Just PM me your addy and I'll get one sent off to you - no need for a SAE, not for DIS friends :earsboy:

dlpSteve said:
We got just one number yesterday - that's no good.

We are so close to booking 2 nights and 3 days over Christmas (Christmas Eve - Boxing Day) - with the earlier closing times we think that would be enough time and waking up on Christmas morning in DLRP would be wondeful!

Just PM me your addy and I'll get one sent off to you - no need for a SAE, not for DIS friends :earsboy:

Go on Steve, book! You know you want to ;)

LOL you got one number more than we did last night :teeth:

I will send you a PM - thank you very much!!!

2 people have had problems seeing the photos on the site so I have uploaded everything to a mirror site for people who have troubles: http://www.rumgone.co.uk/dlrp/

Regarding Christmas - does anyone know how quickly it gets booked up? We are looking to go 24th-26th December at the Cheyenne.

Really love the photos! I'm thinking about getting some of mine online so folk can have a look but I'm not sure how to go about doing it. I can only go on the internet at the library so I'm a bit restricted timewise.

Your pictures are fab though

NIK - if you want any help sorting your photos out I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

Great report Steve, as others have mentioned your enthusiasm really shines through!! Glad to hear you're both recovering now; you really made the best of it considering how poorly you both were.

Don't know how far in advance Christmas gets booked up, but I say book it now!! I expect it gets very busy. Then come back and tell us you've booked it!!!

I'm very late, but welcome back! :) And great report, I really enjoyed reading it. The photos are fab too!

I will be adding a new section soon - while we there Denise had a disposable camera and took random shots throughout the park and we have no idea what they are and how they will come out! Hopefully she will pick up the photos and disc today so I can out them online ASAP.

Great stuff! I like the one of Disney Village at night particularly - I love those lights!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter