Reopenings at Aulani

I know it isn't exactly Aulani, but the Four Seasons next door has an iconic Sunday brunch that is really not to be missed. I just called today and they confirmed they are back to doing the full buffet on Sundays now! 95 dollars and worth every penny.
Really wanted to try this out when we were at Aulani a few weeks ago. Oh well, at least it’s starting up again. Thanks for the alert.

I know it isn't exactly Aulani, but the Four Seasons next door has an iconic Sunday brunch that is really not to be missed. I just called today and they confirmed they are back to doing the full buffet on Sundays now! 95 dollars and worth every penny.
I looked it up online and it currently has the La Hiki brunch as a prix fixe menu that looks heavy on seafood. Was that your experience?

Anyone there recently that can confirm if Luana Lounge is available again?

ABC store has fresh leis in the refrigerator to the left as you walk in. Easy to miss but they are there.
That’s great!!!! I’ll check with the one in Wailea too as I know I’m going to need some for pics! Thanks!!

Anyone there recently that can confirm if Luana Lounge is available again?
We were there last week (flew home Friday) and it was not open. We ended up using one of the bathrooms off the lobby for a quick refresh and then there is a Ko Olina lounge at the airport you can sign up for to hang out in. No shower facilities though!

I was excited but then I read they are forcibly masking children, temperature checking children, and socially distancing children. Horrible.
OMG, how will these kids survive? You are acting like they are holding them down and torturing them. They are just doing what the State requires them to do. My grandma had to run for her life as a child from the Nazis. I think your kids will be fine with having their temperature checked.

I was excited but then I read they are forcibly masking children, temperature checking children, and socially distancing children. Horrible.
So disappointing for sure. I haven't gotten any further info from my TA besides the exciting news that Aunty's was re- opening. Is this info updated and posted on the Aulani site? Heading over there now to check.

So disappointing for sure. I haven't gotten any further info from my TA besides the exciting news that Aunty's was re- opening. Is this info updated and posted on the Aulani site? Heading over there now to check.

It's in the fine print on the website announcement

Hoping this signals additional openings like Ama Ama, as posts for Chefs, waitstaff and an Exec Chef are posted! Hey one can hope/dream/live a life delusion... lol
I asked about Ama Ama last weekend when I called for reservations at Makahiki and the Aulani CM I spoke with said she didn’t know if it was ever going to reopen at all…. 😞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter