Renting a car

ganban

Earning My Ears
This is probably a dumb question, but I've only rented cars at airports, so I dont know the answer. If I rent a car from one of the locations at wdw, how do I get it? Will someone pick me up? Where is the easiest place to pick it up? We are staying at Beach Club.

You can arrange to be picked up if you rent from the Car care center by MK. I don't know about other nearby locations.

I agree with Bill. Alamo or National...both at the Dolphin. 5 minute walk.

We rented from Budget one year - took bus to Downtown Disney. Hopped off and walked very short way to one of the Disney Spring hotels. Huge savings over the other choices for that time period/type of car.

This is probably a dumb question, but I've only rented cars at airports, so I dont know the answer. If I rent a car from one of the locations at wdw, how do I get it? Will someone pick me up? Where is the easiest place to pick it up? We are staying at Beach Club.

Are you planning to rent for a while or just a day? I did a 24 hour rental once with Alamo when staying at BWV and walked over to the Dolphin to pick it up. It is a little pricey.....I checked the site a few times every day to try and get the best price. Last year we ended coming in a day earlier than planned and Budget wanted to charge me nearly $300 for the extra day!! So we took the Magical Express to our resort and I arranged at the front desk to take the Magical Express back to the airport to pick up the car. They hemmed and hawed a bit but I got my way. Rates with pick up at the airport are much lower usually.

So we took the Magical Express to our resort and I arranged at the front desk to take the Magical Express back to the airport to pick up the car. They hemmed and hawed a bit but I got my way.

We are allowed one trip from and one trip to the airport between the dates of checkin and checkout with dme. The front desk just probably didn’t know how to do it; calling dme might have been easier. :)

Alamo and national are at the Sean and solohin; one is at one and the other is at the other. Those agencies are also st the car care center, and you call at least an hour before you want to be picked up (from set locations at any resort, park, WWofS, and probably DS) to get your car.

Check prices for each place because they can vary.

Alamo and National are side by side at the same counter in the Dolphin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter