• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rented points

rosiep

<font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve
Hi- I am staying at Kidani in a 2 bedroom villa on rented points. I know housekeeping only comes every 4th day to replenish towels, coffee and shampoo but what about dishwasher and laundry soap? Should I bring extra? I will only be staying 5 nights and don't plan on using the dishwasher much, but possibly the laundry.
Also, please tell me about the shuttle between Kidani and Jambo house.

Thanks

They will replace dishwasher and dishwashing detergent every four days if you need it. You'll get single use pouches of dishwasher detergent and a small bottle of Palmolive for hand washing dishes. You don't need to bring extra. They will also replace any needed paper towels and toilet paper. You'll get a single use box of "green" laundry detergent each time they come as long as they don't see a full box sitting out. If you want to do more laundry than that, bring some from home. Usually non-HE for the villas with washer and dryer. Laundry rooms usually are HE.

We use half of the dish washing detergent each wash and it cleans fine.

:earsboy: Bill

We use half of the dish washing detergent each wash and it cleans fine.

:earsboy: Bill
Same here - and on the rare occasion I use the jetted tubs, I use some to clean the jets/tub, too. (Fill tub over the jets, add the detergent and run the jets for awhile. Rinse and then fill tub for me). :)

Also, please tell me about the shuttle between Kidani and Jambo house.
It's a van that's operated by Bell Services. If you want to go to the other building, stop at the bell stand and ask when the next trip will be.

The walk between the resorts isn't to bad, roughly 10-15 minutes depending on how fast you walk.

We just took a small bottle of laundry detergent when we rented points at VGF. I actually did a load of laundry every night after we got back and everyone showered. No dirty laundry when we returned home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter