• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rental car issues - Magical Express logistics

Doodles 33

Earning My Ears
Our next Disney trip is in May and for years we have been coming into MCO via Magical Express, enjoying a Disney vacation and then renting a car at the Dolphin or the Car Care Center to head down to my MIL in Sebastian. This year the prices for the rental car are outrageous in these locations. We are comparing prices of $600.00 renting at Disney vs. $200.00 to head all the way back to Orlando and rent it from the airport. My question is.... what happened to the rental agencies in Disney gouging customers? And if I am going to take the Magical Express back to the airport, will they do it if I don't have a flight, but just renting a car?
TIA

Yes - you can take DME back to the airport even if your not flying out.

Just call DME directly and tell them your arrival information and then when you would like to return to the airport. The resort reservationists sometimes have issues booking DME without flight numbers but I have found if you call DME directly they can do it without a flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter