Rental Car Help

cnkkohout

Earning My Ears
We will be traveling to Orlando by plane and then using Magical Express. We would like to spend a day away from the parks and have planned that day on a Sunday. What is the best place to rent a car and be able to make a late night return? I was thinking Swan and Dolphin, but wanted advice before booking. Is there late night transportation from the S and D? Any info and advice is much appreciated.

Thanks
KK

We are staying at Wilderness Lodge.

S& D is an option but no shuttle. You would take a bus to HS and then walk or take the boat.

There is an alamo center on WDW property with a shuttle. Neither S&D or center have late hours to my knowledge. last time we rented and returned next morning but we were at the BW so it was convenient. According to the link the car care center has an after hours drop off box. I think the care care center would be closest for you since it is near MK.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/car-rental-services/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter