• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rental Car codes

Check Travelocity. I just went north and rented a car. I did the search and I was getting the usual amount compared to everywhere else and then at the bottom, kinda hard to see I saw a thing about we have a great deal for you (something like that). Ended up getting $40 off my rental. I was renting for 3 1/2 days (being charged for 4 though) so it came out to $48. after the coupon code.
My flight ended up being late going up so I picked it up later then expected and when I returned it I had one minute left for the day. So I was charged for a 3 day rental, minus the $40 savings so my 3 day car rental was $16.78! Most of that was taxes and fees. Not a shabby deal!

This non DVC specific question has been moved to our Transportation Board for input. Good luck! :)

My firend got one form this site. Like 11101 corporate code. where I got a week rental for 100 bucks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter