• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rent-a-van

musicmom3331

Mouseketeer
I'll be renting a mini van at the Orlando airport in June. Are there any companies you would recommend, or any you would stay away from?

If the cost isn't the primary factor I've been very happy with the aisles that National has. When I was there in October they had a half dozen minivans lined up for you to choose from. As long as the company is on site it should be fine.

Stay away from Hertz. On an national level they have been pretty bas as of late.

Yes, I have extensively googled. I have also used the search bar on the dis. I also want disboard members opinions. Thank you!

I wouldn't have any issues using 9 out of the 10 companies that are on site at MCO. Hertz, Thrifty, Dollar, Budget, Avis, National, Enterprise, Alamo or Sixt. I've used all but Sixt over the last few years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter