• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rennaisance Orlando Int'l Airport

T

TSI_Fan

Just wanted to give you all a thumbs up on the Marriott Rennaisance, Orlando Int'l Airport. It's located just north of the airport on TG Lee Blvd. Friend got a great deal on Priceline but wasn't able to use the room (schedule conflict) so I got to use it instead. Looked very upscale and I felt trashy walking to my room carrying a bag of McDonald's food! LOL. Don't know the normal rate, but it was very 1st class!! Nice comfy beds, good view, all in all, I would recommend staying there if you get a late flight into MCO and don't want to drive to Disney or Universal area hotels right away.

I totally agree, TSI Fan!

I was lucky enough to get that hotel twice via Priceline and both times my son and I thought it was GREAT. BTW, their room service and their restaurant downstairs for breakfast are top of the line!

Thanks for the report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter