Renew & upgrade Seasonal --> Annual pass?

TreeSapp

That weird guest in line who'll talk to anyone.
Can I upgrade to an annual pass from my seasonal pass when i renew? Will I still get the discount, or does it have to be the exact same ticket type to get the renewal discount?

You will get a "discount" but remember the AP costs more than the SP so that discount might vanish in the extra cost.

You will get a "discount" but remember the AP costs more than the SP so that discount might vanish in the extra cost.

Thanks, yeah. I'm trying to decided what the cost difference will be. So I can decide if its worth the free Parking.

$340 for full price seasonal ---> $287 seasonal renewal
$517 for full price annual --> $436 annual renewal

Basically if I get the renewal discount when I upgrade... It's $149 ($436-$287) which means 9 days of parking to break even.
But if its full price to change from one to the other.... It's $230 ($517-$287) which means 14 days of parking to break even.

If we wind up getting pregnant this year (hopefully) we may not go as many as 14+ days. This past year we parked maybe 20 or so days and that included visiting with family more times than we'd expected, but doesn't include resort stays where the parking was included in the room cost.

I'm not sure if they include the discount with it but there is also the option to do the monthly payment plan for any pass. It's what I do and I find it much easier to pay the $34 a month for my AP then to come up with $437 all together.

Can I upgrade to an annual pass from my seasonal pass when i renew? Will I still get the discount, or does it have to be the exact same ticket type to get the renewal discount?

During your renewal window, you can upgrade/downgrade to any level of annual pass that you are eligible for and pay the prevailing renewal rate for the new pass level selected.

During your renewal window, you can upgrade/downgrade to any level of annual pass that you are eligible for and pay the prevailing renewal rate for the new pass level selected.

Ditto.

We recently upgraded from annual to premium and received the discount. We also use the monthly payment plan and it is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter