Rename a Ride - Universal-Style

First of all, have a great trip, lagasan!!! :wave:

Now MY renames:

Back to the Future: How to Throw Out your Back In the Future

Curious George: Kids Get Wet, Parents Get REST

Spiderman: The HUNK!
Makes it easier to tour. "First we hit the Hulk, then we hit the Hunk"... get it???"

anispiderman.gif

The Hunk? Leave it to you Robin!
You'd have Spidey play Sinbad; fight T-rex; defeat Bluto; etc. if you had your way, huh?
Even re-name IOA to IOS!

How about.....
from Earthquake to Routine Amtrak Ride?

Doom Fearfall to Leave Your Stomach/Heart Below?

Let's see.

Earthquake to I Will Never Ride this Again in the Future. I hate this ride with a passion. Only rode it once back in 1992 and had a very bad reaction to it.

Twister to Where's the rest of the effects used in the movie. In my opinion, the movie is way better than this attraction. I didn't like this attraction either because I don't like storms. I'm working on suppressing my anxiety and scaredness with this attraction, but it's not working.

E.T. to Can We Ride These Bikes all Around the Park. That beats walking all day. All you have to do is hop on the bike and fly over to the attraction you want.

BTTF to Ouch, that was my head that was knocked out of place. Last time I rode this ride, I sat in the back of the simulator and my head hit the roof soooo much that I thought it would fall off the next time it hits it.

Wild West Stunts show to I haven't seen that much fire and dynamite in my entire life. I have no comment on this show other than it's not on my 'to do' list every time I come here.

IOAfan

geez IOAfan those are some pretty harsh names :) .

How bout this: Sylvester Monkey McBean's Unridable Driving Machines

Pretty good so far....

I'm all packed.. ready to leave at 7 AM :tongue:

Our first ride will be The Hunk!... sorry Robin....He's mine....all mine!!!!!
naughty.gif
love.gif
Well, at least for 5 days... then you can have him back.:D

sorry for the harsh names, but E.T.'s name wasn't too harsh, was it. I got another rename that's a little harsh.

MIBAA to A Typical Day in Cincinnati. Ever since the April riots, where the white cop killed the colored youth, this city's been a shooting gallery. Not too long ago, the 100th shooting happened since those riots. I tell ya, with as many shootings that happen here, it is like MIBAA all over again.

IOAfan

Dualing dragons: Driveway dualing dragons or Wait look there's ice!
Spider Man : WOW

Popies: Popie and the big poeple wash

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter