• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Remy's Ratatouille Adventure with DAS pass

lizzytizzy

DIS Veteran
We're going to be at Epcot this week and I was wondering if anyone has used the DAS pass with Remy? I know that the virtual group is no more and it's standby. How was your experience?

There has been a Standby Line for it since they discontinued the Virtual Queue for it.
So, you can either pay for the Individual Lightning Lane or get a DAS Return Time for it. The DAS Return Time is based on the current Standby Wait time and works the same as any other attraction. The DAS Return Time may be long since it’s still new and a lot of people want to ride it.

Right now it’s 8:30 Orlando Time and the current Standby wait is 160 minutes according to the My Disney Experience app.
EF89C12E-9BB4-4A5E-AE41-17B0ADD83E22.jpeg

It’s 9:35 am now and the wait is 70 min so better but still uggg. Maybe grab a DAS and get breakfast somewhere first lol.

I feel like this is where the real benefit to being able to get the DAS via the app comes in. Grab that time when the DAS holder taps into the park and do some other things (shop, eat, lines with shorter/tolerable waits) without going all the way to Remy and then finding something to do.

Grab that time when the DAS holder taps into the park

Ah - this is my question that I forgot to ask when I did the virtual sign-up for DAS for our Feb trip! We have the 2 advance passes/park. Wasn't sure when you can start getting a DAS in the app. So, my daughter (DAS holder) will have to be inside the park before we can add it, correct? (Sorry if this was asked elsewhere)

So, my daughter (DAS holder) will have to be inside the park before we can add it, correct?
That's correct. She must be tapped in to the park before you can obtain a same-day DAS Return Time via the app. So must all party members who will ride with her.

Ah - this is my question that I forgot to ask when I did the virtual sign-up for DAS for our Feb trip! We have the 2 advance passes/park. Wasn't sure when you can start getting a DAS in the app. So, my daughter (DAS holder) will have to be inside the park before we can add it, correct? (Sorry if this was asked elsewhere)
The first post on this WDW DAS summary thread should be able to answer the questions you didn’t know/forgot to ask. It includes screenshots of how to access DAS from My Disney Experience once the DAS user has entered the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter