• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Remy the same or different?

jgplimdesign

Tiki Room Traveler
Hello! I was wondering. . . I enjoyed participating in last year's Remy scavenger hunt.

For those who participated last year and have been to F&W this year. . .

Has Remy moved about some or is he in the same locations? Are the pins the same ones as last year?

Thank you!

:confused3 :worried: The feeling you get when a day passes. . .and realize your thread/inquiry has gone unanswered. . .sigh

We were there today. The pins are the same. I think most of the Remy's were in the same spots- a couple might have been different.

While the pins have the same oval shape and show Remy with an ingredient, it looks like it is a different collection of veggies and food (e.g. loaf of bread, yellow squash, carrot).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter