Remy Previews

We won’t be there until 9/23, but it’s ok. Our trip overlaps into the start of the 50th and there‘s evening EMH on one of our Epcot days, so hoping the ride will be running during those hours

As a new resale member who is travelling during one of these dates, this is my first real white card blues experience. 😂😂😂

Was kind of hoping I wouldn't experience them until AFTER my first stay. 😁

Edit: I'm somewhat being dramatic, as I'm doing a split stay (half cash half DVC) and the eligible date falls on one of my cash-stay dates. So I'm probably twice-over ineligible. Oh well. :)

We received the email about the sneak peek this AM. I was able to book a reservation for 9/5. I do have 50 direct points that were combined with recent resale points for this booking. Who knows- we just hope they let us in :)

Our first contract was resale and our second was direct so we have the blue card. We have two separate reservations both Sept 19-23, and didn't get the email this morning. The link posted above won't allow me to select the number of people - that's as far as I can get.

MS confirmed they can see one of my two was booked with the direct, but there seems to be something wonky on the back end. I'm on hold while they try to look into it further. I'll update if anything works out/makes sense.

Trying to register my brother for 9/20 and both of us keep getting

Please correct the following errors:
•Please enter your party size

The problem is that there is nowhere to enter the party size. Anyone else seeing this?

The problem is that there is nowhere to enter the party size. Anyone else seeing this?

This is as far as I get and there's nowhere to enter.

came here to ask the same question. Disney at its finest

That’s weird, when I entered my ID it knew how many people were listed in my room reservation. Maybe it can’t find your room reservations. I have 4 in my room and it put 4 right on the form. I did a friends for her and it automatically put 2 as her party size as there’s only 2 on her reservation.

Note: all times Central

Our trip is Sep 18-25.

I got the email in my inbox at 7:39am.
I did not see it until my lunch break at 11:35.
By 11:40, I had secured a reservation for the 20th in the 2-3 window, and had reached out to a friend who will be there the same time we are to tell her to check her email.
By 11:50, she had a reservation for the 20th during the same window.

We are are both beyond excited to get the opportunity!

Super excited that we got in on the DVC Member preview. We got September 5th during our end of summer Labor Day trip. Ratatouille is our sons favorite so we are making it a surprise. Can't wait!

Just got the email now for AP previews.
What are the dates? And can you bring a non-AP guest with you? My brother has an AP but his GF doesn't. Can't get the DVC link to work for him, so AP might be the way to go.

What are the dates? And can you bring a non-AP guest with you? My brother has an AP but his GF doesn't. Can't get the DVC link to work for him, so AP might be the way to go.

it was pretty much the entire month of September.

Edit: it says you have to have a valid, activated AP and can only add guests with valid, activated APs

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter