Remy Previews

Did they have any earlier times on Sept. 5? That is the date I need, but I can't do any time after 12:45. (Gotta catch a flight.)

I took 11 am. That was the earliest I saw. I wanted evening- but just in case the ride has ROTR-itis I thought an earlier time might be better to work out any kinks.

So I was on at work (# in the 1200s) and when my time for the registration came up - my work blocked it as potential phishing. I had another queue going on my phone (that started before 11 as well) that started in the 3000s and it's now down to 1273 and hopefully won't get blocked. ARGHHHHH - hoping for 9/5 as well.

NOTE: to anyone still in the queue. Take a look at pop up blockers and also be careful if your work has a very active firewall/security. I had no problem with virtual queues for Moonlight Magic back in 2020 (!!) and park pass reservations from my work computer so I thought I was fine.

Last edited:
For questions upthread while I wait in a new queue (praying 9/5 is still available) - we did the TS Land preview (now that I think of it, not sure it was a preview or an early morning free bonus) back in 2018, it was AMAZING. Don't recall if there was merchandise for sale, I'm sure there was, but there wasn't anything special or commemorative. Woody's lunchbox was open for food, I think, and we did get breakfast. We rode SDD 7 times in 1.5 hours, AS2 5x, and TSMM 5-ish times too. Definitely got our fill!

*Did not get an email for SWGE, unfortunately - though we also did not have a stay already booked for the dates of that preview.

For questions upthread while I wait in a new queue (praying 9/5 is still available) - we did the TS Land preview (now that I think of it, not sure it was a preview or an early morning free bonus) back in 2018, it was AMAZING. Don't recall if there was merchandise for sale, I'm sure there was, but there wasn't anything special or commemorative. Woody's lunchbox was open for food, I think, and we did get breakfast. We rode SDD 7 times in 1.5 hours, AS2 5x, and TSMM 5-ish times too. Definitely got our fill!

*Did not get an email for SWGE, unfortunately - though we also did not have a stay already booked for the dates of that preview.

Just booked 2 for 9/5 @ 6-7pm. There were a lot of times shown but I'm not sure if they were necessarily "available" but I would think so. You should be good.

I have a reservation booked for September 15-19. I have 175 resale and 50 direct points. My trip is booked with resale points. I received the email this morning. I was #3980 at first and at 10:58 the countdown reached me and I was able to make my reservation for September 17th for 3 people at 5pm just before we head to the Boo Bash. Not sure if this helps with the who got the email and who didn't. Best of luck all!

I have a reservation booked for September 15-19. I have 175 resale and 50 direct points. My trip is booked with resale points. I received the email this morning. I was #3980 at first and at 10:58 the countdown reached me and I was able to make my reservation for September 17th for 3 people at 5pm just before we head to the Boo Bash. Not sure if this helps with the who got the email and who didn't. Best of luck all!

Do your resale points pre-date the restrictions on membership extras (I think 2016?) We also have a mix- but this trip just happened to be booked on our direct points.

I just got our reservation - but question; We have Magic Kingdom reservations that day and no park hoppers, the email says no Epcot reservation required but valid Epcot park ticket. Since we will have already used our park ticket that day and we don't have park hoppers would we be out of luck? Confused. Thanks!

I just got our reservation - but question; We have Magic Kingdom reservations that day and no park hoppers, the email says no Epcot reservation required but valid Epcot park ticket. Since we will have already used our park ticket that day and we don't have park hoppers would we be out of luck? Confused. Thanks!
I’m wondering this as well. We have AK Sept. 5 and one-park-per-day tickets. No hopper or AP. (Yet! 🤞🏻)

I think you need an AP or park hopper to get into the park. You simply don’t need to have booked Epcot that day.

I booked for 9/5 for a party of 4. My queue started at 125. That was the lowest number I’ve ever gotten. That was at 11:00am. I was done by 11:05am

Everything in DVC uses my email address but any offers like this one are sent to my husband's email. So check with others to see if they received the email.

I’m wondering this as well. We have AK Sept. 5 and one-park-per-day tickets. No hopper or AP. (Yet! 🤞🏻)
As @Sandisw said, I would either upgrade to a PH or switch your park passes around. We have an AP so I just booked for later in the afternoon on 9/5 rather than switch our park plans around. We have a Coral Reef reservation for dinner anyway.

Everything in DVC uses my email address but any offers like this one are sent to my husband's email. So check with others to see if they received the email.

This happened to me for the TS Land preview/magic hours, luckily DH forwarded to me. I had him on the lookout for the Remy email, but luckily that came to me.

I confirmed with MS - even though I have a qualified DVC reservation with only Blue Card points - I made it AFTER 8/1 so no email for me 😫 - but maybe I’ll be able to get one thru my AP - if not and it’s before my 30 days - I’ll cancel my Sept reservation…as I only made it to do a Remy Preview…I still have a week in Oct and another in Dec…plus - I’m hoping the ride will be available as part of the Deluxe resort after hours perk…

I can't believe I screwed up! I accidentally selected the 20th when I needed the 17th. Fingers crossed I can still change it tomorrow when the window opens up for modifications!

Edited to add: In case anyone is looking for Monday Sept. 20th, there seemed to be plenty of availability. And I will be dropping a reservation for 5 at 3pm as soon as the modification window opens tomorrow! Fingers crossed I can still get Friday!

Last edited:
Waited 40 minutes and got the time and day I wanted. We're pretty stoked that we'll get to ride it since we won't be back down until next Spring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter