• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Remy Passholder Preview

Checked to see if the Epcot reservation for my preview day was added and it was, BUT. . .
My son isn't on the list even though I put in 4 all of us, AND
my son is now missing from ALL of our reservations - including 10/01?!?!? and our thanksgiving trip!!!

oops, false alarm. Logged into my account instead of wife's. Apparantly me and my son have never connected in MDE, but my wife is connected to everyone. Whew!! all reservations intact, including Remy preview

Last edited:
FYI, when I cancelled by phone that Epcot park reservation they added automatically disappeared from MDE. So I’m assuming that if you delete it that might deregister you from the preview…? In any case, I wouldn’t mess around with that park reservation, just in case.

I'm so happy for you all. We have DVC and are planning to upgrade to AP's on 9/8 but we weren't able to get a preview so I'm so excited to hear how you all liked it. It looks awesome.

FYI, when I cancelled by phone that Epcot park reservation they added automatically disappeared from MDE. So I’m assuming that if you delete it that might deregister you from the preview…? In any case, I wouldn’t mess around with that park reservation, just in case.
Unlike the park reservations I've added myself, the one added by Disney for the preview doesn't have a cancel option.

When is the first day the previews start? I'm anxious to hear the reports and reviews!
Hope you all have fun!

I just made my second attempt to call and change my preview date, since my work schedule has been changed and I can't go on my original day anymore. Last time, just over a week ago, they told me there weren't any openings, but to keep calling back to see if any cancellations opened up that I could take.

Today, the CM told me that they can't make changes any more on their end and that only the "Ratatouille people" checking guests in for the previews even have access to the reservation data at this point. He said that change happened last Friday (only two days after I was told to just keep calling back on various days, I should note).

He said I could try actually going to Epcot on one of the days when previews were open to see if the CMs at the gate would let me in on a discretionary basis, but that there's nothing that can be done just by calling anymore. He said he doesn't even have access to cancel the preview reservations anymore.

My oldest somehow got the two of us a reservation, but my youngest did not show up on her MDE to link her.

I just made my second attempt to call and change my preview date, since my work schedule has been changed and I can't go on my original day anymore. Last time, just over a week ago, they told me there weren't any openings, but to keep calling back to see if any cancellations opened up that I could take.

Today, the CM told me that they can't make changes any more on their end and that only the "Ratatouille people" checking guests in for the previews even have access to the reservation data at this point. He said that change happened last Friday (only two days after I was told to just keep calling back on various days, I should note).

He said I could try actually going to Epcot on one of the days when previews were open to see if the CMs at the gate would let me in on a discretionary basis, but that there's nothing that can be done just by calling anymore. He said he doesn't even have access to cancel the preview reservations anymore.

that’s a a bummer. We can’t go to ours tomorrow, either. We’re all very sick. :(

I didn’t even call because I figured it would be a no.

Is the restaurant open for Passholder previews? I have little interest in the main crepes but I’d love a shot at their fancy dessert crepes!

So with the Epcot park reservation that was added can we use that to enter Epcot before the 2pm park hop time if we have a reservation at another park?

So with the Epcot park reservation that was added can we use that to enter Epcot before the 2pm park hop time if we have a reservation at another park?
I have a Preview time of noon-1pm so I would think so… (I’m not until end of Sept and don’t have another park booked so I can’t test it for you 😔)

Update.

We had to show our email at noon today, and have our bands scanned.

Both restaurant & QS open.

We could stay as long as we wanted & ride multiple times!
Were you able to show the email on your phone or did it have to be printed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter