• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Remy Passholder Preview

Has anyone had any luck being able to change their date for the AP preview? I see the event link says it is full, but I'm wondering if via phone or chat someone had luck being able move theirs. Long shot but figured I would ask here!

Has anyone had any luck being able to change their date for the AP preview? I see the event link says it is full, but I'm wondering if via phone or chat someone had luck being able move theirs. Long shot but figured I would ask here!

I called yesterday to try to switch mine because I had something come up at work and now I don't get the day off that I was supposed to, but they said it was completely full and that they didn't have any way to switch anything. The CM said I could technically keep checking in later and see if anyone cancels but he didn't think it was very likely for any availability to reopen. :(

I called yesterday to try to switch mine because I had something come up at work and now I don't get the day off that I was supposed to, but they said it was completely full and that they didn't have any way to switch anything. The CM said I could technically keep checking in later and see if anyone cancels but he didn't think it was very likely for any availability to reopen. :(
Did you call the passholder line? We never got an email, didn't care too much because we weren't going to be there in September (we are in NY) but now I have a work trip to Orlando in September and am going to be there. Figured it might be worth calling, though based on your note, maybe not.

Did you call the passholder line? We never got an email, didn't care too much because we weren't going to be there in September (we are in NY) but now I have a work trip to Orlando in September and am going to be there. Figured it might be worth calling, though based on your note, maybe not.

Yes, that's the line I called. He told me it was okay to check back later on the tiny chance of calling right after someone else drops theirs, but that it was unlikely for any openings to come up.

I was one of those that got the error saying my AP was tied to someone else. I tried chat and after the 24 hour wait had my case escalated..... Also made a couple follow up calls......
Well, I finally got a confirmation email on Aug 20th stating I am reserved for Sept 24!!
If there is anyone else out there still waiting... maybe give them a call again!

Piggybacking - I'd also love to hear if we're actually required to bring a printed copy of our email confirmation, like it says.
When we did the galaxy’s edge preview we had our printed copy and no one even asked for it. They just checked each person in on an ipad

I now have 2 Epcot reservations since I already had one for the day of my preview. I hope this doesn’t end up causing problems. I’m afraid of canceling the wrong one so I’m leaving it alone.

In the past has anyone ever experienced (in similar AP preview events) having some flexibility in being allowed in outside of the allotted time? I made the reservation haphazardly 'just in case' i ended up going... which i really didn't expect to happen. But now I am for sure going to fly down for 1 night (first time adults only whirlwind trip Sat morning to Sun. evening) on the same day I have the reservation but we will be seeing HEA for the last time. My hope is maybe I could get in early or even late by since my window is 8-9 and HEA is @ 8:15. I know it would be tight getting from MK to EPCOT right after fireworks but I imagine if we are at the end of mainstreet and leave immediately or even a couple minutes preemptively we could be in Paris by maybe 9:15-930 if we are lucky. Thoughts?

In the past has anyone ever experienced (in similar AP preview events) having some flexibility in being allowed in outside of the allotted time? I made the reservation haphazardly 'just in case' i ended up going... which i really didn't expect to happen. But now I am for sure going to fly down for 1 night (first time adults only whirlwind trip Sat morning to Sun. evening) on the same day I have the reservation but we will be seeing HEA for the last time. My hope is maybe I could get in early or even late by since my window is 8-9 and HEA is @ 8:15. I know it would be tight getting from MK to EPCOT right after fireworks but I imagine if we are at the end of mainstreet and leave immediately or even a couple minutes preemptively we could be in Paris by maybe 9:15-930 if we are lucky. Thoughts?
Someone else might disagree with me, but I wouldn't do that. At face value, I'm not sure there is a 9-10 slot - on some nights, the last slot was 7-8 - so you might get there and not be able to get in after 9.

If I remember correctly, they occasionally let people into Galaxy's Edge early during previews. I had an early slot and tried that, and they told me to come back later. (To be fair, anything's possible with a good sob story and the right CM.)

If you really want to see HEA, I would just do that. You'll always have another chance to ride Remy. Or you could take the gamble and just accept that you might not make it.

Btw: if you hadn't already considered it, an MK to Boardwalk bus (or Yacht Club / Beach Club) would probably be your best bet on getting there in time.

Last edited:
Someone else might disagree with me, but I wouldn't do that. At face value, I'm not sure there is a 9-10 slot - on some nights, the last slot was 7-8 - so you might get there and not be able to get in after 9.

If I remember correctly, they occasionally let people into Galaxy's Edge early during previews. I had an early slot and tried that, and they told me to come back later. (To be fair, anything's possible with a good sob story and the right CM.)

If you really want to see HEA, I would just do that. You'll always have another chance to ride Remy. Or you could take the gamble and just accept that you might not make it.

Btw: if you hadn't already considered it, an MK to Boardwalk bus (or Yacht Club / Beach Club) would probably be your best bet on getting there in time.
Thanks for the input, I would find out for certain if 9-10 slot exists beforehand and my plan is to assess bus lines but probably go yacht/beach or boardwalk whichever comes first. Plus I’m staying at dolphin so it’s an easy trip back to the resort after regardless of success. Mostly I’m curious if outside time slot is possible.

Saw a park reservation to Epcot added today for 9/6. I have a 5-6pm slot so going to HS in the morning (made a reservation there awhile ago).

I wonder if I have an actual park reservation for Epcot if I can get in there sooner? For example, park at Epcot & walk thru to take a boat to HS so this way I can leave from Epcot when I am done for the day. Or do they have buses running from the front of Epcot to HS?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter