Remy Passholder Preview

I finally got a response on chat on the app. I had been waiting about 6 hours. The person asked my preferred day and time. She said she would look into it for me but needs more time. I have no idea what will happen but at least someone is willing to try and help

ETA: We’re all signed up for 9/6 at 4 pm! If anyone else had that issue chat on the app! She said I’d get an email but I took a screen shot of our conversation just in case
I got a response on chat after 5.5 hours that the CM reached out to the “support team” & they’ll look into & I’ll get a confirmation email if they can resolve it. Ugh! Why is there so much inconsistency! I was able to make passes for myself & DH but not DS (3) who is under my mde & has an AP. I don’t understand why they couldn’t fix it in the chat like others have said 🙄.

For the 1st time ever....I get to go to a Passholder Preview! Granted I'm going on the last day it is offered (9/28/21), in one of the last time slots offered 6 - 7pm but Finally I get to go to one! To add, My Dog Woodie (who I use as member in my family to keep my unused tickets safe from being accidentally used) also got selected to go to the Preview! :oops: :-)o_O

Sorry Woodie...you're staying home in Maine on this adventure! I was originally going 9/29 - 10/3....but just added a day to my Disney reservation and changed my flight to arrive on 9/28 so I can do the Preview! Work is going to have a COW, but oh well it is worth it! Looking forward to this 50th Anniversary Trip even more now!

On hold now... call back from VIPASSHOLDER and first CM said that it should be around two hours. (that was around 8:10 ish....)
You got a call back?! I asked if a callback was possible and was told no. I’ve been on hold for 2 hours and 15 minutes at this point, and they close in 45 minutes.

You got a call back?! I asked if a callback was possible and was told no. I’ve been on hold for 2 hours and 15 minutes at this point, and they close in 45 minutes.
VIPASSHOLDER line has that capability AFAIK.
And I’m on hold too! Hope they don’t just close on us!

VIPASSHOLDER line has that capability AFAIK.
And I’m on hold too! Hope they don’t just close on us!
I was calling the VIPassholder line when I asked about the callback. Man, just once, I’d like to read a thread in which all convos with CMs about the same subject seem to have a consensus! 😂

I was calling the VIPassholder line when I asked about the callback. Man, just once, I’d like to read a thread in which all convos with CMs about the same subject seem to have a consensus! 😂
It said that they had heavy volume and to press 1 to request callback.

For the 1st time ever....I get to go to a Passholder Preview! Granted I'm going on the last day it is offered (9/28/21), in one of the last time slots offered 6 - 7pm but Finally I get to go to one!

Lol I feel like I could have written this exact message - first Passholder Preview, 9/28, 6-7 time slot, on my arrival day!

(To make it extra weird, I leave 10/3 too.)

Rant and explanation: So I kept getting the same error message a lot of others were getting, "This AP number is associated with another account" (Yea, MINE.. LOL) then it eventually switched messages after me trying a bunch of times to "We can not process this request, please call". So I called and tried to do a call back, then wait on hold again anyway, finally someone calls back 3-4 hours later, and I explain and wait on hold again for over an hour and half, they get back on and tell me I can do Sept 16th, which is fine, I told them the day didn't really matter as long as time was afternoon or later. They told me I would receive an e-mail in a few hours. That never happened, so I call back and wait on hold for over 2 hours on the number they gave me to call, and someone answers and says "This is Disney dinning how can I help you", when I explain I called the number for AP pre-view she said the phones were backed up so the over flow was sent to dinning where they can't help anyone but tell them to call in the morning. Seriously??? LOL What a nightmare today.

Question: For those of you who called for a time did you get an e-mail? For those who were able to sign up is it showing in your MDE? I'm trying to figure out what proof I need other than someone telling me a time and day. LOL

Just wanna say the women who helped me get the reservation couldn't have been nicer, and really helped me out. This in no way reflects on them. I have found certain cast members who are amazing to deal with on the phone, it's a shame they are put into situations like this.

or the 1st time ever....I get to go to a Passholder Preview! Granted I'm going on the last day it is offered (9/28/21), in one of the last time slots offered 6 - 7pm but Finally I get to go to one! To add, My Dog Woodie (who I use as member in my family to keep my unused tickets safe from being accidentally used) also got selected to go to the Preview! :oops: :-)o_O
Will you ever be able to switch Woodie's tickets back to yours? My daughter and I actually have this same problem with "extra" tickets and we don't want Disney to accidentally use them. I never once thought to assign them to Woodie (although in my case it would probably be Meeko the Meowzer.....)

Our odyssey to get a Ratatouille return window:
  1. We never received the email notification, only found out by monitoring WDW fan sites.
  2. Tried to use the link provided on the WDW fan site. It did not work. Got the "This AP number is associated with another account" message for the first hour or so.
  3. Called the number for support. All circuits are busy.
  4. Kept calling, finally got through. Said wait time was ~160 minutes.
  5. After waiting about an hour, I read online that many APH were experiencing the problem and that someone was told by a CM, "they are working on the problem and will have it fixed soon." I decided to hang up. Luckily, this was a non-fatal mistake. 🙂
  6. A couple of hours later, the problem still was not fixed but now was getting the "We can not process this request at this time" error message.
  7. Decided to call again. Another estimated 160 minute wait.
  8. About 30 minutes into that call, I was able to connect to a CM using Chat. Hung up on the call.
  9. CM was very helpful. Had me submit a form so I could be identified. Then told me "It will be a bit of a wait, but I will let you know!"
  10. 45 minutes later, I received the Chat message, "I actually just connected with the team and they are working on this for us now."
  11. 20 minutes after that, the message from the CM was "Your family has been added to the list for 09/28/21 in the 6:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m. window", which was the date and time I had requested.
Start to finish, about 5 hours.

Easy! 🙄

Our odyssey to get a Ratatouille return window:
  1. We never received the email notification, only found out by monitoring WDW fan sites.
  2. Tried to use the link provided on the WDW fan site. It did not work. Got the "This AP number is associated with another account" message for the first hour or so.
  3. Called the number for support. All circuits are busy.
  4. Kept calling, finally got through. Said wait time was ~160 minutes.
  5. After waiting about an hour, I read online that many APH were experiencing the problem and that someone was told by a CM, "they are working on the problem and will have it fixed soon." I decided to hang up. Luckily, this was a non-fatal mistake. 🙂
  6. A couple of hours later, the problem still was not fixed but now was getting the "We can not process this request at this time" error message.
  7. Decided to call again. Another estimated 160 minute wait.
  8. About 30 minutes into that call, I was able to connect to a CM using Chat. Hung up on the call.
  9. CM was very helpful. Had me submit a form so I could be identified. Then told me "It will be a bit of a wait, but I will let you know!"
  10. 45 minutes later, I received the Chat message, "I actually just connected with the team and they are working on this for us now."
  11. 20 minutes after that, the message from the CM was "Your family has been added to the list for 09/28/21 in the 6:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m. window", which was the date and time I had requested.
Start to finish, about 5 hours.

Easy! 🙄
I never got the email. Dd never got the email. We both have APs and our accounts are connected.

I got the push notification from the app but then I couldn’t find what to do.

Dd26 also got push and sent me a link.

My time was 2 minutes ahead of her and I booked at 9:48 am. (How was I ahead?)

I am posting this for others in the future. There are so many different scenarios.

We have 9/28 7-8pm and then she sent me a tweet, last Epcot Forever is that night, NICE👍

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter