Remy Passholder Preview

For those getting a notification, If possible tell us what type of AP you have. Wondering if the lower priced AP passes will not be included.

For those getting a notification, If possible tell us what type of AP you have. Wondering if the lower priced AP passes will not be inclued.
We have 2 platinum passes only one person got notification. I used the link posted by a pp for the other person. I'll let you know if it works. 30 min wait on that one still.

Just want to add a data point: I have an AP voucher (not active yet) attached to my account and September reservation, I did not get an email or push notification :'(.

Currently using the link that was shared to see if I might be able to get a spot.. currently 49 minute wait.

So, when you go to register it says "If you're interested in attending... are an eligible Passholder, with an activated Annual Pass, please register..." Also says you can only add "guests who also have a valid, activated annual pass..."

Has anyone gotten far enough to see how many people can do the preview? Only the passholder, or your party?

I'm in the queue. Can you register more than one passholder at the same time? DH and I are both AP.

platinum - both of us got the push notification and an email came to our Disney email.

For those getting a notification, If possible tell us what type of AP you have. Wondering if the lower priced AP passes will not be included.

Mine's silver, so there doesn't seem to be any level restriction. I got both a notification and email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter