• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Remy Passholder Preview

In the queue. 18 min wait... I guess we shall see if I was fast enough. The push notification did not bring me to the queue had to login to PC.

Got a push notification in the app. Clicked it. Went to generic app screen. Nothing more. Tips?

(This is how all my Disney push notifications have always worked. I either read it on the preview screen or nothing.)

Quick question in case I happen to get through the queue (not holding my breath): My husband (not a passholder) will be with me and my daughter on some of the days being floated. Can he join us for this?

Do you have to have an active AP? We have APs on our account that we bought a couple
Of years ago (we got two years worth on a great deal from Sams). We are going to activate them when we go Labor Day weekend. I wasn’t sure if just having them on our account would work. Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter