Remy Passholder Preview

I started a chat because I didn’t want to spend hours on the phone with IT, but it has yet to be answered.
The phone lines are completely tied up anyways so a lot of people must be having this problem. How do I start a chat? The chat bubble never pops up when I need it on the website lol.

I got to the screen to pick my date and time but what I needed wasn't available. It was a long shot.... We'll just have to wait in line.

thanks for the help everyone!!! good luck to all

Gold AP & have nothing planned until October for the 50th.

Got the email at 9:08am, but I saw it about 40 minutes later (oops). Got in the queue & it said over an hour wait. It kept updating & was more like only 35 minutes in the end. I went with Monday, Sept 6th 5-6pm. It said I will get an Epcot reservation for that day added later to my account so I made a HS reservation for that day in case I want to go there first.

There seemed to be a lot of availability in September still. This was at 10:30am when I was picking. Much more than other previews I've tried to get into.

I'm in exactly the same situation. Have an AP, resort (and park) reservations in September (21 to 30) but can't get access because the pass isn't activated.

Same here. I wouldn’t mind so much but mine is a renewal with time ticking off. Seems to me that if I am losing usage days until activation, it should be eligible.

I'm in. I got Sept. 19th. I have a current active annual pass that expires early September and I have one renewal that I need to activate that picks up afterwards.

I used the link provided in my email and didn't have to put in an annual pass number - it was pulled automatically. I'm so excited. I will also be there on opening day.

So now I will have done previews and opening day for New Fantasyland, FOP, Galaxy's Edge, Toy Story Land and Remy! I'm may be insane but at least I'm having fun. I figure I will do it while I can since I'm not getting any younger. I'm not sure if my husband will be going this time - he doesn't have an annual pass so I couldn't get him in.

Now to get make other park reservations and rent a scooter..........

The phone lines are completely tied up anyways so a lot of people must be having this problem. How do I start a chat? The chat bubble never pops up when I need it on the website lol.
I started it in MDE. I also just Tweeted at them - there were others who had done so with the same issue…

Not to sound pessimistic, but I highly doubt they will do anything for those of us with IT issues. They have so many IT issues in general, and I don't think they do anything about those inconveniences either.

I got in with well under the hour wait that it said. However I am listed as the primary guest and under registered guests it says 0. My husband and 4 kids all have active APs, the same ones as I have. Since I didn't know what to do, I registered myself and thought I would just try again and register my husband separately. Well, that didn't work. No matter what I do (I tried signing out, I tried using my phone instead of computer) it lists me as the primary guest, not him, even on my phone when I used the link here and signed in as him. That doesn't make any sense to me - I signed in as him! I wasn't completely sure we would be able to go anyway, it would require us coming in a day earlier, but I'm still annoyed. I also took up a spot for me that won't get used, because no way are we going to come a day earlier just for me to go on it lol.

Did not receive an email or push notification. Used the link on this thread and received the same as many other posters, where it is asking me to link my passes, but they are already linked to my account.

I guess this is ok after seeing on there that it is only September dates anyways. We are out of state and are likely not traveling back just for the preview in September - we are already booked in August.

Still stinks though that they have so many problems when everything looks to be set up correctly on my account. I can see the passes, have push notifications and emails enabled.

Is there anyway to remove guests from your registration? I was on my phone (itty bitty screen and I have old eyes) and didn’t notice that it registered DH, DD and DSIL too! I’m on hold with VIPassholder but the wait is three hours 😞

Saw the email about 7:10 Pacific Time this morning. Clicked link on my iPhone, hour wait estimated, registered at 7:45 for 9/23. Still a number of dates showing open at that time. Good luck to those still waiting!!!

Well, I guess I give up. No matter what I do i am the primary guest and under registered guests it says 0. I double checked using the link they provided, and my family is all linked together and shares all plans. We all have the same AP type and they all show up on my account on the computer and the app. I tried on chrome, edge, and my phone. I signed in as me and as my husband. The only person showing up, no matter what I do, is me. So I could go, but that is it. We will be there Oct 2, I guess we'll do it whatever way Disney tells us we have to do on that day to ride, like we had planned all long.

Well, I guess I give up. No matter what I do i am the primary guest and under registered guests it says 0. I double checked using the link they provided, and my family is all linked together and shares all plans. We all have the same AP type and they all show up on my account on the computer and the app. I tried on chrome, edge, and my phone. I signed in as me and as my husband. The only person showing up, no matter what I do, is me. So I could go, but that is it. We will be there Oct 2, I guess we'll do it whatever way Disney tells us we have to do on that day to ride, like we had planned all long.
Yeah, we have a trip in November, so I guess we’ll just have to wait until then. It stinks, but que sera, sera and all that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter