Remy dessert?

minniemouse1

DIS Veteran
While looking at adult dining I noticed Remy has a 5 course dessert only offering for $55 per person. Has anyone done this? I haven't found a thread about it and would be interested to hear about it since dessert is my favorite part of a meal.

Yes, it was amazing. Each dessert is completely different. My favourite was the tropical ravioli in a tropical fruit sauce. And there was a macadamia coconut "soup". It's even better if you do the dessert wine pairing.

Yes, it was amazing. Each dessert is completely different. My favourite was the tropical ravioli in a tropical fruit sauce. And there was a macadamia coconut "soup". It's even better if you do the dessert wine pairing.
Thanks for the info.

We did it back in March 2016 and we really enjoyed it. Many of the dishes at Remy don't appeal to me as I can be a picky eater, but the dessert event was a great way to experience the excellent atmosphere and service.

We did it.

The desserts were amazing, but it was just a lot of sweet food. And I love desserts.
Also, I couldn't really hear the chef explaining it all.

I'm glad I did it, I think, but I've definitely got it out of my system.

We did it.

The desserts were amazing, but it was just a lot of sweet food. And I love desserts.
Also, I couldn't really hear the chef explaining it all.

I'm glad I did it, I think, but I've definitely got it out of my system.
Good to know. I think it would definitely be a one time type of thing for me. sounds interesting now to convince the DH to try it.

I have done it.It was fantastic.
I would consider doing it again because the menu can change with the chef.
I believe they only do it on 1 of the sea days on 7-night cruises.

Is this offered only on certain days/times?

on our upcoming 7 day, it is only offered on our last day at sea (our star wars day). i booked it for my husband and i. not sure if multiple times are offered, but all i was given to choose was a start time of 3:15pm. we scheduled all the star wars stuff in the morning for the rest of the family and the grandparents/my SIL can have some time with the kids while we do one thing as a couple.

I did it on a 4 night Dream cruise in Dec. 2015. I was by myself and had the big table all to myself. The staff treated me very well and the desserts were amazing!

I've done it on our two most recent cruises on the Fantasy. It's well worth it in my opinion.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter