Remy and Extended Magic Hours

Wait, what??!! Disney just added Remy to the list of offered rides. And the website still shows it as offered. Maybe it was down all night? Were you told by CMs that it wasn't offered? That is not cool at all.
Not sure if it was just down the night we were there but it was definitely not offered the night we were there. Glad we got on earlier in the day with virtual queue. Seemed to be a lot of technical issues during our trip. Star Wars down a lot. Four rides in Magic Kingdom down at one point. Our Test Track fast pass was cancelled as we were walking over to ride it. Christmas Party Tickets were not showing up on my daughter's magic band and took a while to straighten that in and get into the party. We tried to go with the flow and were happy to be there since we haven't been for two years. My expectations are high though with Disney. Paying even more of a premium so expect premium service.

I was also at Epcot extended hours the same night as lpandor on 12/14 and I can confirm the ride would have been available, but a cast member told us it was down for technical difficulties.

La Cantina de San Angel was also open when we passed it about an hour into extended hours.

I also agree we experienced a lot of ride downtimes last week, especially ROTR which was down all day 12/14 (our ILL$ was refunded by guest relations). When we did get to ride it on 12/16 it was in B mode and a lot of the ride seemed broken or turned off. That ride is really really not aging/wearing well!

I was also at Epcot extended hours the same night as lpandor on 12/14 and I can confirm the ride would have been available, but a cast member told us it was down for technical difficulties.

La Cantina de San Angel was also open when we passed it about an hour into extended hours.

I also agree we experienced a lot of ride downtimes last week, especially ROTR which was down all day 12/14 (our ILL$ was refunded by guest relations). When we did get to ride it on 12/16 it was in B mode and a lot of the ride seemed broken or turned off. That ride is really really not aging/wearing well!

Yep-spot on, experienced the same, Remy down for extended hours and ROTR, Remy and several others experienced down times for technical reasons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter