Removing Friends From F&F?

I got the app to work too..................so glad to get a couple names off my long list

Oh thank you for this post! I have tried for years to remove folks from my list on my computer. After reading this post, I used the app on my phone and they are gone. Not that I don't love them, but it was time to clean house.

I used the “chat with us” on the app to remove my mother from my friends a family list. It was pretty slick. I had to fill out a secure form that had my name and reservation number. I gave him no other info, and he wrote back “are you wanting to remove ####?”. Then he removed her. So obviously he could see that she wasn’t on the upcoming reservation. The whole process took less than 3 minutes.

Ooh, nice! Sounds like a great way to get rid of that one pesky "friend" that won't leave my list! LOL. I hate making calls.

Well rats, I have a friend from 2017 that I would also like to get off my list for the upcoming trip, but it won't let me remove them on my laptop or on the app.
Same here. I can not remove people in the app either it gives me an error.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter