Remembering our friend, Sylvia, 44 years ago, she came to grace us....

That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing your memories with us.

I haven't been here very long but wanted to say I am touched by this tribute. Breast cancer (well, all cancer) sux! And wow, losing so many dis'ers in the past few years... it's sad. I did not know FloridaCat passed away, I do remember her...

What a wonderful thread Dan!!

I never knew Sylvia, but from what you posted, she seems like someone I could have easily been friends with. When I see her son, I become very sad to think that he lost a mother when he was so young.

God bless you for keeping her memory alive for all of us!!! :angel:

With tears rolling down my face I have to say that was a beautiful rememberence of your friend, Sylvia. May we all remember all of "our" loved ones and friends who have suffered this battle ,too. Thank you for helping all of us to keep their memories alive.

Dan Murphy said:
I recall those days vividly, Pam. :)

:blush: We never really meant any harm, honest! :rotfl:

I often sit and think how great Sylvia must have been in her job - I am sure her smile and easy laugh zipped right through the telephone lines to all who called seeking her assistance. :goodvibes

Beautiful tribute, Dan. Hugs to those that were fortunate to know her on the DIS and miss her. :hug: I didn't know her, but she sounds like quite a lady. Hugs for Nick, too! :hug: :hug:

I was not here in time to know Sylvia but you have given me a wonderful picture of her with your words Dan. I would be proud if sometime in my life I could make a friend as dear as You.

Dan,

I was Tigger13's (aka Brian) "significant other" for 7 years. As we approach the 1 year anniversary of his death you don't know how much it means to me to come across the mention of his passing in this wonderful tribute to Sylvia.

Thank You!

tspann (aka Terri)

What a sweet dear person you are to continue the remembrance of DIS family. I've not been here long enough to have known them but you do feel close to people here that you might never meet face to face.

tspann said:
Dan,

I was Tigger13's (aka Brian) "significant other" for 7 years. As we approach the 1 year anniversary of his death you don't know how much it means to me to come across the mention of his passing in this wonderful tribute to Sylvia.

Thank You!

tspann (aka Terri)

Terri,
:hug:

I can only imagine the sadness you are experiencing. :guilty:

I hope that your precious memories of Brian will comfort you.

Pam

I am embarassed to admit I did not know some you mentioned has passed. I remember some of them as being quite the characters.
Very nice Dan.

Pam said:
Terri,
:hug:

I can only imagine the sadness you are experiencing. :guilty:

I hope that your precious memories of Brian will comfort you.

Pam

Thank you Pam. I haven't yet had the strenghth to look through the photo albums and scrapbooks from our live together. :guilty: :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter