remembering helpful cast members

rav4lcrv

Mouseketeer
Has anyone made or kept a list of helpful cast members so when you send in the survey they could be recognized ? It seems like every trip I run into some exceptional CM"s by the time I get home I ca't remember there names.

Rav4lcrv, yes, I have done that. I have also sent some correspondence to Disney regarding certain helpful Cast Members. And I know that other people here on the Dis have done the exact same thing. Disney recognizes guest input regarding its Cast Members. I was fortunate to have experienced Disney's highest honor at the AKL during my last stay. The ceremony was in the lobby of the resort and it was just by chance that I stumbled into it. I was moved to tears by the speeches that were being made about the honorees. And guest letters were paraphrased and read aloud. Yes, Disney listens. It is definitely worth your while to remember a few of those exceptional Cast Members by name.

Where do I write to acknowledge a good CM? We had an exceptional "bell hop?" at AS-Sports this summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter