Remembering DISers passed on...

Richayams - miss his sense of humor!
I second this one. I still remember the one where he mocked on the size of Boardwalk DVC units compared to those at OKW. Something along the lines of how great it is to be sitting on the couch watching tv and be able to reach over to the refrigerator to grab a beer, all without getting up.

Pandy Paws, visited WDW and eventually moved down here with her 2 boys, went to work for Disney. Drove the safari vehicles, and later the train. Met at the big Swan Dolphin meet in 2000. Gone too soon.

Adding to the list here, one of our former mods here, MackeyMouse. She passed away a few years ago of cancer and was quite active here at one time. More recently, we lost a member from the DisUnplugged boards, Sorcerer Heidi she was so uplifting, and is missed.

Adding to the list here, one of our former mods here, MackeyMouse. She passed away a few years ago of cancer and was quite active here at one time. More recently, we lost a member from the DisUnplugged boards, Sorcerer Heidi she was so uplifting, and is missed.

I remember MackeyMouse! I think she had multiple myeloma and that all started after her husband died, which was just so sad with the both of them (if I'm remember correctly).

HockeyMomR - Rebecca. She was a devoted BC/YCZ FAN snd I met up with her several times at the BC/YC mini meets. Sadly she died wsy too young, having lost her battle with cancer

Pandy Paws, visited WDW and eventually moved down here with her 2 boys, went to work for Disney. Drove the safari vehicles, and later the train. Met at the big Swan Dolphin meet in 2000. Gone too soon.
Oh, when was that? I certainly remember her and the move. Even saw her (and Tony... they were good friends) in the parks and driving safari a few times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter