Remaining Credit?

VicarJT

Mouseketeer
I have searched for an answer to this, so apologies if I missed a thread. I had made a one-night Club Level reservation that we ultimately switched to a cheaper resort. I now have a very large credit on that one-night reservation. This is the first night of a longer trip. Will I be able to get the rest of that credit onto a gift card to use for the rest of my trip?

I would call Disney now and ask for a refund of the difference, clarify if it will be refunded to the original form of payment. If you paid with a gc it will go back to the gc you used for payment. I would much rather have that money now then end up with it stuck in some refund delay on checkout day.

If you charge back to the room with your MB, it will pull from that credit. Any unused money on that credit will go back to the original form of payment once you check out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter