Reliable airport transportation/car seats

Oh definitely I can excuse all of that except the lack of communication. Two emails and three phone calls not returned, I refuse to force someone to take my money. If you can book through the online portal then you’re fine I guess.
Agreed, the lack of communication is definitely worrisome. I'd be super annoyed if I got to baggage claim and couldn't get through to anyone at the company! Terrible way to start your vacation. I'm hopeful that things will get better after the spring break crowds recede!

Did you get specific information on the car seats or do you remember what they were? We booked with 2 car seats for april but anytime I ask about car seats he just says it’s confirmed.
I'm 90% sure they were Cocso brand from Walmart. We only needed forward facing

Unfortunately, what you have described is all too common and is exactly why renting car seats is never recommended. You also don’t know the history of the seat, so you don’t know if it has been crashed, mishandled, or otherwise compromised. If at all possible, bring your seats and use them on the plane. Then, you’ll have safe seats when you arrive.

Has anyone used either Tiffany Towncar or FL yours in the past few weeks and care to share their experience? We arrive next week so I need to make a final call on our transportation plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter