Relevant to my interests

Neapolitan Ice Cream

DIS Veteran
This is important. What flavour ice cream do you like? Perhaps a nice refreshing sorbet? Are you like me and enjoy the fabled Neapolitan Ice Cream?

This is important. What flavour ice cream do you like? Perhaps a nice refreshing sorbet? Are you like me and enjoy the fabled Neapolitan Ice Cream?
I have a few favorites. I like most chocolate ice creams, unless they have something really unusual in them. I like peppermint stick ice cream around the holidays. I like cherry ice cream or peach ice cream in the summer. Raspberry sorbet or Lemon sorbet are also good summer choices. To be served alongside a slice of pie or cake, I am a vanilla fan.

I don’t like nuts in ice cream, because the texture of the nuts changes and they tend to end up more chewy than crunchy. I will eat nuts on top of a sundae though.

Straciatella Gelato from Amorino; Vanilla gelato with a shot of espresso from Vivoli il Gelato; I also like spumoni when in Italy, and coffee ice cream in Krakow Poland as it's amazing there. I rarely eat ice cream in the US but sometimes my wife buys Talenti Gelato. Sorry, I'm a super ice cream snob.

I like lots of ice cream flavors but if I had to pick one, I guess it would be good old fashioned Vanilla (Breyers with the little specks in it is my fave)

Peppermint stick
Peanut butter
Peach
Turkey Hill mint chip (the chocolate is shavings, not chips)
Not sure what it's called, but it's an amaretto ice cream with black cherries in it.
Caramel ripple/swirl or butterscotch-based ice creams

Oh, lots of Graeter's love on here! :love: See, Cincinnati is more than chili and the Bungals!:laughing:

My personal favorite of Graeter's actually goes against my absolute hatred of OSU. Yes, I said hate. It is what it is. That school burned me with both universities I attended. Anyway, Graeter's has a Buckey Blitz that I just adore. Hands down favorite ice cream flavor, despite the name. I have to ignore some things for the love of kick *** ice cream. ;)

Screenshot 2023-12-30 at 9.01.09 PM.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter