Release of MVMCP Foods 2023

For the foods available during the party only, is there mobile ordering or do you have to order at the location in person? Are the party-exclusive foods typically available starting at 7, or maybe earlier (6?) when day guests are supposed to be leaving?

I can’t believe I’m going to say this but some of the foods look really good and kinda unique. Would be nice if some carried over to the regular park days. I’ve done the parties in past. They just don’t interest us anymore. Well not including Halloween cause that’s always been a great time in MK.

But I must say I would like to try a lot of the new sandwiches and foods.

Have fun everyone that is going!

I can’t believe I’m going to say this but some of the foods look really good and kinda unique. Would be nice if some carried over to the regular park days. I’ve done the parties in past. They just don’t interest us anymore. Well not including Halloween cause that’s always been a great time in MK.

Thank you!

We will be there the very first night. I looked at the food list and decided to cancel our before party ADR. Should be fun watching all the vloggers getting their pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter