Reimburse memory maker if I get AP?

PoppyJ

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this is the best place to post this question...

I have a 7-day Park Hopper Ticket for May 2024. We then decided to schedule a trip for February 2025. I calculated that it will now be cheaper to upgrade to an annual pass.

However, I already purchased Memory Maker for the May 2024 trip for $189.

Obviously, it would have been cheaper to add the Memory Maker to the annual pass.

Has anyone had any luck getting the Memory Maker reimbursed if they upgrade to the annual pass??

I did it in the past, a few years ago, and it was credited towards my pass.

Well that was disappointing... I called to try to upgrade. Unfortunately, my park hopper tickets are conference tickets we got through my brother in law, and they are not eligible to be upgraded. I didn't know that...

Well that was disappointing... I called to try to upgrade. Unfortunately, my park hopper tickets are conference tickets we got through my brother in law, and they are not eligible to be upgraded. I didn't know that...
The conference tickets are usually cheaper than a regular ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter